Title: Regions Of Limen
Label: Epidemie Records
Country: Czech Republic
Style: Abstract, Industrial, Experimental, Ambient
Cat: EPR 045
Format: MP3, FLAC, WMA
FLAC size: 2058 mb | MP3 size: 1745 mb | WMA size: 2589 mb
|7||Erratic Zone: Qudrantus Migrans||10:16|
|9||Ad Pontem Lamentorum||5:38|
- Composed By – Vladimír Hirsch
- Design – Gray
- Design [Layout Concept] – Vladimír Hirsch
- Instruments – Vladimír Hirsch
- Performer [Played By] – Aghiatrias
- Producer – Tom Saivon
- Programmed By [Comps] – Tom Saivon, Vladimír Hirsch
- Sampler – Tom Saivon, Vladimír Hirsch
- Soprano Vocals [Mezzosoprano] – Martina Sanollová
- Technician [Generators] – Tom Saivon
- Technician [Global Strategy] – Vladimír Hirsch
- Technician [Inner Strategy] – Tom Saivon
- Technician [Phrases] – Tom Saivon
- Vocals – Vladimír Hirsch
- Written-by [Compositions] – Aghiatrias
This is the second edition in jewel case and limited to 444 copies.
The first edition was released as a digipak and limited to 500 copies.
Produced at Ars Morta Universum.
Recording participation of Czech integrated mixed choir.
Album recorded at CatchArrow Recordings Studio, Prague, Czechia, March-August 2003.
This album contains aghiatrized versions of compositions from Vladimír Hirsch orchestral suite "De Regionibus Liminus, op.68".
©&℗ 2004 Epidemie Records
Durations taken from CD player.
- Matrix / Runout: AGHIATRIAS EPR 045
- Produced At – Ars Morta Universum
- Recorded At – CatchArrow Recordings Studio
- Copyright (c) – Epidemie Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Epidemie Records