Title: New Kind Of Feeling
Label: Capitol Records
Style: Country, Vocal
Format: MP3, FLAC, WMA
FLAC size: 1653 mb | MP3 size: 1420 mb | WMA size: 2653 mb
Written-By – Adam Mitchell
|2||Take This Heart|
Written-By – Robin Batteau
|3||(He Can't Help It If) He's Not You|
Written-By – Steve Gillette
|4||Rainin' In My Heart|
Written-By – B. Bryant, F. Bryant
|5||That's Why I Love You|
Written-By – A. Gold, G. Garfin
|6||For No Reason|
Written-By – Barry Mann
|7||Heaven Is Here|
Written-By – Gene MacLellan
|8||Shadows In The Moonlight|
Written-By – C. Black, R. Burke
|9||I Just Fall In Love Again|
Written-By – Skierov, Lloyd, Herbstritt, Dorff
|10||You've Got What It Takes|
Arranged By [Horns] – Eric RobertsonWritten-By – B. Gordy, G. Gordy, T. Carlo
|SW-11849||Anne Murray||New Kind Of Feeling (LP, Album, Jac)||Capitol Records||SW-11849||US||1979|
|E-ST 11849||Anne Murray||New Kind Of Feeling (LP, Album)||Capitol Records||E-ST 11849||UK||1979|
|SW-11849||Anne Murray||New Kind Of Feeling (LP, Album)||Capitol Records||SW-11849||Canada||1979|
|SW(D) 11849||Anne Murray||New Kind Of Feeling (LP, Album)||Capitol Records||SW(D) 11849||South Africa||1979|
|5C 062-85607||Anne Murray||New Kind Of Feeling (LP, Album)||Capitol Records||5C 062-85607||Netherlands||1979|
- Arranged By [Strings & Horns], Conductor [Strings & Horns] – Rick Wilkins
- Art Direction, Design – Les Usherwood
- Backing Vocals – Anne Murray, Bruce Murray, Colina Phillips (tracks: A4), Debbie Schaal, Laurel Ward (tracks: A4), Steve Kennedy (tracks: A4), Terry Black (tracks: A4)
- Bass – Tom Szczesniak
- Drums, Percussion – Barry Keane
- Engineer – Ken Friesen
- Engineer [Assistant] – Michael Jackson, Peter Holcomb
- Executive-Producer – Balmur Limited
- Guitar – Bob Mann, Brian Russell, Jim Pirie
- Keyboards – Brian Gatto, Doug Riley, Pat Riccio, Jr.
- Mastered By – Gene, KP
- Photography By – Bill Langstroth
- Producer – Jim Ed Norman
- Steel Guitar – Bob Lucier
- Typography [Typesetting] – Typsettra Ltd.
“—<|” Etched in runouts denotes a Winchester pressing.
℗ © 1979 Capitol Records, Inc.
A1 published by Chappell & Co., Inc. and Tri-Chappell Music, Inc. (ASCAP/SESAC)
A2 published by Jobete Music Company, Inc. (ASCAP)
A3 published by Peso Music, Cotton Pickin' Songs and Hobby Horse Music (BMI/ASCAP)
A4 published by April Music, Inc./Robin Batteau Music and Apple Cider Music Co., Inc. (ASCAP)
A5 published by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. and Ten Speed Music (BMI)
B1 published by ATV Music Corp. and Mann & Weil Songs, Inc. (BMI)
B2 published by House of Bryant Publications (BMI)
B3 published by Luckyu Music and Horse Diaper Music (BMI/ASCAP)
B4 published by Bandana Music Company (ASCAP)
B5 published by Beechwood Music of Canada. Controlled in the U.S.A. by Beechwood Music Corporation (BMI)
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Etched): SW-1-11849 F12 #2 —<| K1
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Etched): SW-2-11849 F2 #2 —<| KP
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped Both Sides): MASTERED BY CAPITOL 0
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: SESAC
- Rights Society: BMI
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Winchester
- Recorded At – Eastern Sound
- Mastered At – Capitol Mastering
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Published By – Chappell & Co., Inc.
- Published By – Tri-Chappell Music
- Published By – Jobete Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Peso Music
- Published By – Cotton Pickin' Songs
- Published By – Hobby Horse Music
- Published By – April Music Inc.
- Published By – Robin Batteau Music
- Published By – Apple Cider Music
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Ten Speed Music
- Published By – ATV Music Corp.
- Published By – Mann and Weil Songs, Inc.
- Published By – House Of Bryant Publications
- Published By – Luckyu Music
- Published By – Horse Diaper Music
- Published By – Bandana Music Company
- Published By – Beechwood Music Of Canada
- Published By – Beechwood Music Corp.