Title: Nowhere Girl
Label: Some Bizzare
Style: Synth-pop, Post-Punk, New Wave
Cat: BZZ 8
Format: MP3, FLAC, WMA
FLAC size: 1595 mb | MP3 size: 1690 mb | WMA size: 2542 mb
Engineer – Colin GreenProducer – Steve BrownWritten-By – Rick Holliday, Steve Hovington
|2||Scare Some Life Into Me|
Engineer – Chris GorehamProducer – B-MovieWritten-By – Steve Hovington
- Backing Vocals – Maria (tracks: A)
Credits on back sleeve do not include the band member lineup.
Sleeve has side tabs glued outside the seam.
Reissue with band members on back sleeve and side tabs inside the seam: Nowhere Girl
Recorded at Trident Studios.
Printed matrix (?): ZPDR 64947
Recorded at Wragby Studio Playground and Mixed at Polygram Studios.
Printed matrix (?): ZPDR 64948
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): 020 BZZ 8 A–1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): 020 BZZ 8 B–1
- Matrix / Runout (Both sides, stamped): Made in Germany
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Some Bizzare
- Copyright (c) – Some Bizzare
- Recorded At – Trident Studios
- Recorded At – Studio Playground
- Mixed At – PolyGram Studios