Title: Concerto For Orchestra / Dance Suite
Released: Dec 1965
Cat: SXL 6212
Format: MP3, FLAC, WMA
FLAC size: 2928 mb | MP3 size: 1428 mb | WMA size: 2391 mb
|3||Giuco Delle Coppie|
|9||Concerto For Orchestra|
- Composed By – Bartók
- Conductor – Georg Solti
- Engineer [Uncredited] – Kenneth Wilkinson
- Mastered By – W
- Orchestra – The London Symphony Orchestra
- Producer [Uncredited] – John Culshaw
- Sleeve Notes – Margaret Bent
This is the first UK stereo version.
- Black/silver 'grooved wideband' labels
- "Original recording by" at 11 o'clock
- "Made in England" at bottom
- "℗ 1965" on the left hand side
- Matrix numbers printed upside-down
- Laminated on front only
- Straight flipbacks on top and bottom
- Bold "stereo" caption on spine
- Sleeve notes in English only on back
- "Laminated with 'Clarifoil' made by British Celanese Limited"
- "© 1965, The Decca Record Company Limited, London."
- "Printed in England by MacNeill Press, London, S.E.1."
- Side 1: "Hawkes"
- Side 2: "Universal Edns."
- Recorded 15 - 26 February 1965 in Kingsway Hall, London
- Labelography code: ED1
- Corresponding mono issue has Category LXT 6212
- Sub tracks in track B2 are not banded on vinyl
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 1, stamped): ZAL-6915-4W U KT 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 2, stamped): ZAL-6916-1W I KT 2
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label, side 1): ZAL 6915
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label, side 2): ZAL 6916
- Other (Tax code on labels): K/T
- Other (On labels): S
- Recorded At – Kingsway Hall
- Mastered At – Decca Studios
- Pressed By – Decca Record Co. Ltd., Pressing Plant, UK.
- Printed By – MacNeill Press Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – The Decca Record Company Limited
- Published By – Hawkes
- Published By – Universal Edition