Title: La Verité
Label: Cherry Red
Style: New Wave, Synth-pop
Cat: CDMRED 217
Format: MP3, FLAC, WMA
FLAC size: 2752 mb | MP3 size: 1098 mb | WMA size: 1648 mb
Co-producer, Remix – Sal SoloProducer, Engineer – Colin Thurston
|3||Is It A Dream||4:16|
|4||Because You're Young||3:47|
|7||Six To Eight||1:58|
|8||I Will Return||5:43|
|9||Where To Go||3:14|
|12||It's Not Too Late||3:23|
|14||It's All Over||3:55|
|LBG 30346, OC062-83 269||Classix Nouveaux||La Verité (LP, Album)||Liberty, Liberty||LBG 30346, OC062-83 269||UK||1982|
|UAL5114, UAC 5114||Classix Nouveaux||La Verité (LP, Album)||Liberty, Liberty||UAL5114, UAC 5114||New Zealand||1982|
|LUX-11C078-83269||Classix Nouveaux||La Verité (LP, Album)||Liberty||LUX-11C078-83269||Portugal||1982|
|3C 264 83269, 3C 064 83269||Classix Nouveaux||La Verité (Cass, Album)||Liberty, EMI||3C 264 83269, 3C 064 83269||Italy||1982|
|LBR (L) 1069||Classix Nouveaux||La Verité (LP, Album)||Liberty||LBR (L) 1069||South Africa||1982|
- Backing Vocals, Keyboards, Synthesizer – Mik Sweeney, Sal Solo
- Bass – Mik Sweeney
- Booking [Agency] – Paul Boswell
- Co-producer – Mik Sweeney (tracks: 3, 4, 10)
- Coordinator [Co-ordinated By] – Tim Madgwick
- Crew [Equipment] – Ray Stein
- Design [Additional Sleeve Design] – Glenn
- Design [Original Sleeve Design] – Cream
- Drums, Percussion, Saxophone – B.P. Hurding
- Engineer – Ron Hill
- Engineer [Assistant] – Femi
- Guitar – Gary Steadman, Sal Solo
- Lead Vocals, Written-By – Sal Solo
- Lighting [Lights], Management [Tour Management] – Malcolm Mellows
- Liner Notes – Michael Sutton
- Photography By [Cover] – Simon Fowler
- Producer – Sal Solo (tracks: 1 to 6, 8 to 13)
- Synthesizer [Guitar] – Gary Steadman
- Tape Op – Mark McGuire, Tim Palmer
- Written-By [Co-written] – Mik Sweeney (tracks: 3, 7, 9, 10, 12, 13)
Reissue with tracks 12 & 13 being the bonus tracks.
Originally released in 1982 on Liberty Records.
Recorded at Marcus, Utopia & EMI (Manchester Square) Studios September 1981 - February 1982.
Published by Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
Licensed by EMI Special Markets.
Cherry Red Records would like to thank: Caroline Cook, Andy Forsyth and Glenn Gunton.
℗ 1982 EMI Records Ltd. except track 7 ℗ 1981 EMI Records Ltd.
This compilation © 2002 Cherry Red Records
Distributed by Pinnacle.
- Barcode (String): 5013929121720
- Barcode (Text): 5 013929 121720
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LP30
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0725
- Matrix / Runout: 50461033/CDMRED217 01
- Recorded At – Marcus Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Utopia Studios
- Recorded At – EMI Studios
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music Ltd.
- Licensed From – EMI Special Markets
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Cherry Red
- Distributed By – Pinnacle
- Designed At – Joe Boy
- Made By – Sonopress – 50461033
- Glass Mastered At – Sonopress