Title: More Memorable Tracks
Label: Blue Note
Released: 21 Jun 1984
Style: Bop, Hard Bop
Cat: BNJ 61001
Format: MP3, FLAC, WMA
FLAC size: 1126 mb | MP3 size: 2113 mb | WMA size: 2363 mb
|1||Cookin' (Alternate Master)|
|3||Hymn Of The Orient (Alternate Master)|
|4||Carvin' The Rock (Alternate Master #2)|
|5||Get Happy (Alternate Master)|
|6||Wail Bait (Alternate Master)|
|7||Carvin' The Rock (Alternate Master #1)|
|9||Cherokee (Alternate Master)|
|BST 84428||Clifford Brown||Alternate Takes (LP, RE)||Blue Note||BST 84428||France||1984|
|BST 84428, BNJ 71066||Clifford Brown||Alternate Takes (LP, Album)||Blue Note, Blue Note||BST 84428, BNJ 71066||Japan||1985|
|TOCJ-1605||Clifford Brown||More Memorable Tracks (CD, Album, Mono, RE, RM)||Blue Note||TOCJ-1605||Japan||1996|
|14C 062-2613621||Clifford Brown||Alternate Takes (LP, Album, RE)||Blue Note||14C 062-2613621||Greece||1984|
|BST 84428||Clifford Brown||Alternate Takes (LP, RE, DMM)||Blue Note, Manhattan Records||BST 84428||US||1984|
- Alto Saxophone – Lou Donaldson (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Alto Saxophone, Flute – Gigi Gryce (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Bass – Percy Heath
- Drums – Philly Joe Jones (tracks: A1 to A4), Art Blakey (tracks: B1 to B4), Kenny Clarke (tracks: A5)
- Engineer [Cutting Engineered By] – Yoshio Okazaki
- Photography By – Francis Wolff
- Piano – Elmo Hope (tracks: A1 to A4), John Lewis (tracks: A5 to B4)
- Producer [For Release], Liner Notes – Michael Cuscuna
- Producer [Original Session] – Alfred Lion
- Supervised By [Project Director] – Hitoshi Namekata
- Tenor Saxophone – Charlie Rouse (tracks: B1 to B4), Jimmy Heath (tracks: A5)
- Trombone – J.J. Johnson (tracks: A5)
- Trumpet – Clifford Brown
A1-A4 Recorded at WOR Studios, NYC on June 9, 1953.
A5 Recorded at WOR Studios, NYC on June 20, 1953.
B1-B4 Recorded at Audio-Video Studios, NYC on August 28, 1953.
Bellarosa, Brownie Eyes and Get Happy (Alternate Master) were first issued on Blue Note BNLA 267G.
The rest of the selection are previously unissued.
Made in Japan
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Record Company – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Toshiba EMI Ltd
- Licensed From – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – WOR Studios
- Recorded At – Audio-Video Studios