Title: Christians And Muslims
Style: Roots Reggae
Cat: COLP 607
Format: MP3, FLAC, WMA
FLAC size: 2757 mb | MP3 size: 1591 mb | WMA size: 2104 mb
|2||Tower Of Light|
|3||Christians And Muslims|
|5||Dark Of Ages|
|6||Generation Of The World|
- Backing Vocals – Chinwe Okonkwo (tracks: B3), Ify Ubozoh (tracks: B3)
- Bass – Ernest Mensah (tracks: B3)
- Drums, Congas – George Atomba
- Engineer – Eugene Nnaka
- Keyboards, Piano, Percussion, Bass Guitar, Backing Vocals, Vibraphone – Larry Ubozoh
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Donald Bossah Enemoh
- Organ – Dr. Ban Ago (tracks: B3)
- Producer – Larry Ubozoh
- Tenor Saxophone – George Orakpo
Donald Bossah Enemoh's Six track debut album comes in as a significant contribution to the general stream of young musicians who use music as a tool for social commentary. It is noteworthy that Donald's Decision to record this album was inspired by a dream in which he perceived his role in the society as one destined to convey messages through music.
The music can be said to be a call to sanity in a world where values have gone topsy-turvy. It's message is addressed to the soul and conscience. His songs attack not only the excesses of Christians but also the deviances of Muslims as in the title track. "Christians and Muslims". And his view is that fanaticism of any kind should be condemned. He recognizes that there is only one god worshipped by both Christians and Muslims and that they should unite to fight the agents of evil that are trying to thwart the good works of God. This Track therefor becomes a call for unity eclecticism in the same vein, the song which he calls "South Africa" explores the brutalities of apartheid and relates it to the world - wide issue of "in-humanity of man to man". The songs may be tropical but Donald infuses them with rhythms of various strains of music in the world, like, "Reggae which he incorporates in the song "Generation Of The World"
His Album is a significant contribution to Nigerian popular music an appeal for divine intervention a glorification of God, and a few knocks on our dying conscience. You should listen to it.
- Rev. Dr. D. C. Okeke, Rev. Dr. E. Ekpunobi,
E. Ohaeto, R. Uzoezie, E. Oguegbu.
I wish to express my inexhaustible appreciation and thanks to my Producer, Larry Ubozoh and all from who's experiences, knowledge and company i have immensely benefited.
My profound gratitude also goes to my parents for their moral and financial support
Dedicated to the lord
- Donald Bossah Enemoh
- Manufactured By – Polygram Records Ltd. Nigeria
- Recorded At – Rogers All Stars Recording Studio, Umuokpu, Akwa
- Mixed At – Rogers All Stars Recording Studio, Umuokpu, Akwa