Enoch Light, Jeff Hest - Test Record (To Set Up / Calibrate / Check Out Your Quadraphonic System) Album
Title: Test Record (To Set Up / Calibrate / Check Out Your Quadraphonic System)
Label: Project 3 Total Sound
Style: Technical, Education, Spoken Word
Cat: PR 401 SQ
Format: MP3, FLAC, WMA
FLAC size: 1093 mb | MP3 size: 2414 mb | WMA size: 2291 mb
|1||"Flutter" And "Wow" Test|
|2||Musical Channel Separation|
|3||Accoustical (Resonance) Check (Glide Tone)|
|4||Musical Balance Check|
|6||A String Of Pearls||3:24|
|7||The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down||3:10|
|8||St. Thomas! Everybody!||3:19|
|9||Overall Transient And High Frequency Response|
|10||Demonstration "Room Expansion"|
|12||Low Frequency Response|
|14||Channel Balance And Frequency Response|
|15||Four Channel Speaker Phasing|
|16||When The Saints Go Marching||2:30|
- Arranged By [Quadraphonic Music] – Dick Hyman (tracks: B6), Dick Lieb (tracks: B4, B5), Jeff Hest (tracks: A7, A8, A10, A11, B2, B7), Tony Mottola (tracks: B3)
- Engineer [Recording & Re-Mix (Music)] – Steve Friedman
- Engineer [SQ & Technical Advisor (Tests)] – Larry Keyes
- Mastered By [SQ Mastering] – Casper Mondello
- Music Consultant [SQ] – Eric Porterfield
- Producer – Enoch Light, Jeff Hest
- Producer [Associate] – Tony Mottola
Quadraphonic 4 Channel, includes some music examples.
This record requires the use of an SQ decoder for proper quadraphonic playback.
Note: Durations are only listed for the tracks as shown.
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A): PR-401-SQ-A-3B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B): P R 401SQB-1E D
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The Total Sound Inc.
- Copyright (c) – The Total Sound Inc.