Title: For All We Know
Label: M and M
Format: MP3, FLAC, WMA
FLAC size: 1346 mb | MP3 size: 2740 mb | WMA size: 2487 mb
|2||Come Rain Or Come Shine||4:17|
|4||You're Mine You||2:31|
|5||I'm A Fool To Want You||4:43|
|7||For All We Know||6:45|
|8||It's My Heart Again||3:32|
- Bass – Dolphus Dean
- Liner Notes – Shirl Lee
- Photography – Russell Olsson
- Piano – Robert Knowles
- Vocals, Drums – George "Stardust" Green
Released around 1962–1964.
Recorded live in The Huddle Lounge of Rick Casares's Pro Bowl in Buffalo Grove, IL. Casares had been a member of the Chicago Bears NFL team.
Track B4 is the only track not recorded live at the night club but no recording information is given for the track.
- Matrix / Runout (Etched, Side A runout): Side I URJ
- Matrix / Runout (Etched, Side B runout): Side II URJ
- Rights Society (A1 to B3): ASCAP
- Rights Society (B4): BMI
- Recorded At – The Huddle Lounge