Title: Hans Peter Kuhn
Label: Künstlerhaus Bethanien
Style: Abstract, Sound Art, Modern Classical, Soundtrack
Format: MP3, FLAC, WMA
FLAC size: 2736 mb | MP3 size: 2129 mb | WMA size: 2660 mb
|4||He Whom He Praises|
Voice – Sheryl Sutton
Voice – Wolfgang Rennert
|6||Americium 1931 '90 Part 2|
Voice – Asenda
- Composed By – Hans Peter Kuhn
- Liner Notes – Matthias Osterwold, Michael Glasmeier
- Photography By [Fotos] – Barbara Runette, Hans Peter Kuhn, Juliane Rossius, Ralf Brinkhoff
16,4 x 24 cm heavy cardboard textile bound catalog with CD, published on the occasion of the exhibition at Künstlerhaus Bethanien, 22. October – 1. November 1992, as part of the international studio programme. 16 pages, 8 images.
Track 1 was composed as a dance track for Laurie Booth and Rambert Dance Company 1991.
Track 2 was composed as a dance track for Dana Reitz and Jennifer Tipton for a performance at the Hebbel Theater, Berlin, 1991.
Track 3 was composed 1983.
Track 4 is music for the theatre play "Dr. Faustus Lights The Lights" by Gertrude Stein in a production of Robert Wilson for Hebbel Theater, Berlin, 1992.
Track 5 was composed as a dance track for Suzushi Hanayagi at the Jean-Jean-Theatre in Tokyo, 1990.
Track 6 is music for the theatre play "The CIVIL warS" by Robert Wilson, 1982.
- Other (ISBN): 3-923479-70-0
- Copyright (c) – Hans Peter Kuhn
- Copyright (c) – Künstlerhaus Bethanien
- Manufactured By – Billboard