Title: Fast Life
Label: Cold Chillin', Epic Street
Cat: ESK 7401
Format: MP3, FLAC, WMA
FLAC size: 2313 mb | MP3 size: 2384 mb | WMA size: 2343 mb
|1||Fast Life (Original)|
Featuring – NasProducer – Buckwild
|2||4, 5, 6 (Instrumental)|
Producer – Dr. Butcher
|3||4, 5, 6 (Original)|
Producer – Dr. Butcher
|4||Fast Life (A Cappella)|
Featuring – Nas
|5||Fast Life (Instrumental)|
Producer – Buckwild
|EAS 7401||Kool G Rap||Fast Life (12", Promo)||Cold Chillin', Epic Street||EAS 7401||US||1995|
- A&R [A&R Execution & Direction] – Awanda Booth
- Art Direction – Michelle Willems
- Coordinator [Production Coordinator] – Donald Wood
- Management – Wiseguy Management
- Mastered By – Carlton Batts
- Mixed By – Steve Ett
- Photography By – Sue Kwon
- Written-By – A. Venable, A. Best (tracks: 1 to 3), N. Jones (tracks: 1 to 3), N. Wilson, W. Shorter (tracks: 4, 5)
Special versions taken from The Cold Chillin'/Epic Street release: 4,5,6 57808
Mastered at The Hit Factory DMS, NYC
Nas appears courtesy of Columbia Records
Demonstration - Not For Sale
Sticker on jewel case:
A team from out
of Queens with the
The new G Rap
Track 1 to 3
"Fast Life" Produced [...] for Still Diggin' Productions
Mixed at Bearsville Studios and Sony Studios, NYC
Illville Publishing Inc. (ASCAP)/Still Diggin' Music Inc. (ASCAP)/Below The Surface Music (ASCAP)/Brampton Music (ASCAP)/Ill Will Music, Inc. (ASCAP)/Skematics Music, Inc. (ASCAP), admin. by Zomba Enterprises, Inc.
"Fast Life" contains a sample from "Happy" (D. Townsend/B. Jackson/D. Conley) below the Surface Music/Brampton Music (ASCAP), as recorded by Surface under license from Sony Music Entertainment.
Track 4 & 5
Mixed at Bearsville Studios
Illville Publishing Inc. (ASCAP)/Iska Music (BMI)
"4,5,6" Contains samples from "Mysterious Traveller" (W. Shorter) Iska Music (BMI), as recorded by Weather Report, under license from Sony Music Entertainment and "N.Y. State Of Mind" (Martin/Jones/Barrier/Griffin) Ill Will Music/Skematics Music (admin. by Zomba Enterprises, Inc.) Gifted Pearl Music (admin. by EMI-April Music, Inc.)/EMI-April Music, Inc. (ASCAP), as recorded by Nas, under license from Sony Music Entertainment.
©1995 Sony Music Entertainment Inc./℗ 1995 Sony Music Entertainment Inc./Manufactured by Epic, a division of Sony Music/550 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10022-3211
- Matrix / Runout: E1 1AESK07401 01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L421
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 7219
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Manufactured By – Epic
- Mixed At – Bearsville Studios
- Mixed At – Sony Music Studios, New York City
- Mastered At – DMS
- Produced For – Still Diggin' Productions
- Published By – Illville Publishing
- Published By – Still Diggin' Music
- Published By – Below The Surface Music
- Published By – Brampton Music
- Published By – Ill Will Music, Inc.
- Published By – Skematics Music, Inc.
- Published By – Zomba Enterprises, Inc.
- Published By – Iska Music