Title: Holy Road
Format: MP3, FLAC, WMA
FLAC size: 1901 mb | MP3 size: 2390 mb | WMA size: 1456 mb
|1||Time To Cry||4:49|
|5||Holy Road II||6:04|
|8||Waiting For A Sign||5:11|
|10||Monkey Back Blues||6:12|
|12||Holy Road I||6:34|
- Bass, Electric Guitar, Harmony Vocals [Harmonies] – Liza Star (tracks: 4)
- Classical Guitar, Harmonica – Brian Gitkin (tracks: 8)
- Drums, Percussion – Christian Kisala
- Electric Guitar, Bass, Backing Vocals – Monique St. Walker
- Producer – Brian Gitkin (tracks: 2,3,6,7,8,9,10), Liza Star (tracks: 4), Scotty Conant (tracks: 5)
- Vocals – Lizzie West (tracks: 1-12)
- Written By – Elizabeth Westergaard (tracks: 1-12)
Holy Road was recorded 1997-2000 in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
Track 4 produced at the Electronic Altar.
Track 5 produced at the Pink Door.
Devotional recordings by Deben Bhattacharya since 1955.
Edited by Liza Star and all her magic at the Electronic Altar.
Album cover design by Lizzie and Liza.
All songs written by Lizzie West copyright 2000 Lizzie West, Meilan Lee Music, BMI WEST PRESS.
Tracks 1 and 12 are not listed on cover.
Track 12 seems to be an adaption of "Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep," a poem by Mary Elizabeth Frye.
Picture Disc comes in disc-sized cardboard sleeve.
The only writing, on the top of the picture disc, is "lizziewest.com."
All credits are in lower case on the sleeve.
Tracks 1 and 12 titles from https://store.cdbaby.com/cd/lizziewest.
Lizzie West, Elizabeth Westergaard and Liza Star possibly the same person.
Lizzie West now uses the name Cassiday A. Maze, or just "Maze." http://thelegendoflizziewest.com and http://cassidymaze.com
Elizabeth Westergaard from http://cassidymaze.com.
- Matrix / Runout: MFG MOON TOWN DISC L803 4260 MTD498 J10407-08A @
- Record Company – Not On Label – none