Title: Mr. Bungle
Label: Warner Bros. Records
Style: Funk Metal, Hardcore, Noise, Experimental, Avantgarde
Cat: 9 26640-2
Format: MP3, FLAC, WMA
FLAC size: 2799 mb | MP3 size: 2497 mb | WMA size: 2713 mb
|1||Love Is A Fist||6:01|
|2||Stubb (A Dub)||7:19|
|7||Slowly Growing Deaf||6:59|
|8||Squeeze Me Macaroni||5:38|
|9||The Girls Of Porn||6:42|
|10||My Ass Is On Fire||7:47|
|9 26640-2||Mr. Bungle||Mr. Bungle (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||9 26640-2||US||1991|
|CD 26640||Mr. Bungle||Mr. Bungle (CD, Album, RP)||Warner Bros. Records||CD 26640||Canada||Unknown|
|828 267-2||Mr. Bungle||Mr. Bungle (CD, Album)||London Records||828 267-2||Europe||Unknown|
|9 26640-2||Mr. Bungle||Mr. Bungle (CD, Album, RE)||Warner Bros. Records||9 26640-2||US||Unknown|
|828 267-4||Mr. Bungle||Mr. Bungle (Cass, Album)||London Records||828 267-4||UK||1991|
- Artwork [Interior Art], Cover – Dan Sweetman, David Louapre
- Bass – Trevor Roy Dunn
- Design – Tomoyo Tl., Anthony Lee
- Drums – Heifetz
- Edited By [Digital Editing] – Matt Murman
- Engineer [Assistant] – Matt Murman
- Guitar – Scummy
- Lead Vocals [The Singer] – Vlad Drac
- Legal [Legal Representation For Diamond & Wilson] – Stan Diamond
- Management [Agency For International Creative Mgt., NY] – Troy Blakely
- Management [For Yeesus Kristin Mgmt.] – Kristin Yee
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – David Bryson
- Musician [Additional], Backing Vocals – Jennifer , Kahli, Maximum Bob , Yeesus Krist
- Musician [Additional], Turntables – David Shea
- Producer – John Zorn, Mr. Bungle
- Recorded By, Engineer – David Bryson
- Saxophone [Bäri Intonation], Alto Saxophone – Theobald Brooks Lengyel
- Songwriter [All Songs By] – Mr. Bungle
- Tenor Saxophone – Bär
- Typography [Photo Type-Set] – Lisa Wells
Track #1 is titled "Travolta" on the original pressing of this release. John Travolta sued, and the title was changed to "Quote Unquote" on subsequent pressings.
Additional digital editing at Fantasy Studios, Berkley, CA
Mastered [...] Masterdisk, N.Y.
Recorded & mixed at Different Fur, San Francisco, CA 1991
© ℗ 1991 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Made in U.S.A.
Cover and interior art (except as indicated) from "A Cotton Candy Autopsy"
© 1990, Published by Piranha Press.
Used with permission
- Barcode (Text): 0 7599-26640-2 8
- Barcode (Scanned): 075992664028
- Matrix / Runout: 1 26640-2 RE-1 SRC=06 M363
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- SPARS Code: ADD
- Manufactured By – WEA Manufacturing
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Published By – Beat Me Up, Lord Music
- Published By – Piranha Press
- Recorded At – Different Fur Studios
- Mixed At – Different Fur Studios
- Edited At – Fantasy Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Designed At – Karath=Razar
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation