Title: Unorthodox 2: The Revival
Label: Not On Label (N Pa Self-Released)
Country: USA, Canada & UK
Released: 18 Aug 2015
Style: Hip Hop, Jumpstyle
Format: MP3, FLAC, WMA
FLAC size: 1458 mb | MP3 size: 1772 mb | WMA size: 1411 mb
|1||Bleeding Hearts (Chaz And N Pa Collab) (Bonus)|
Lead Vocals, Songwriter – Nicholas Pavoni, Von Halford
|2||That Thing (Feat. Diemos.Phobos)|
Lead Vocals, Songwriter – Verick Knight
Lead Vocals, Songwriter – Skyy Royal
|4||What's The Point? (Intro)|
Producer – Nicholas Pavoni
|5||Already Over (Remix) |
Lead Vocals, Songwriter – Baby Jayne
|6||Go The Fuck To Sleep (Feat. Christopher Walken)|
Lead Vocals – Kevin Pollak
- Producer – Nicholas Pavoni (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 5)
'Unorthodox II: The Revival' is the eighth extended play released by N Pa. It is a sequel to the 2013 EP 'Unorthdox'.
- "What's the Point" contains samples from the episode "Problem Dog" from Breaking Bad.
- "Already Over" contains samples from the song of the same name by RED.
- "Go the Fuck to Sleep" contains elements of the audio book of the same name.
- "That Thing" contains samples from Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law, "Cafe del Mar (Lounge Remake)" by Calar del Sole, and elements of "Things to Watch Out For" from 'Playing With Your Head' by George Carlin.
- "Bleeding Hearts" contains samples from "Hanging On" by Blake Reary.