Title: Smack My Bitch Up
Label: XL Recordings
Released: 17 Nov 1997
Style: Breakbeat, Drum n Bass, Big Beat
Cat: XLS 90 CD
Format: MP3, FLAC, WMA
FLAC size: 1451 mb | MP3 size: 2354 mb | WMA size: 2126 mb
|1||No Man Army|
Featuring – Tom MorelloWritten-By, Performer – Liam Howlett, Tom Morello
|2||Mindfields (Headrock Dub)|
Written-By – Liam Howlett
|3||Smack My Bitch Up (Edit)|
Written-By – C. Miller, K. Thornton, Liam Howlett, M. Smith, T. Randolph
|4||Smack My Bitch Up (DJ Hype Remix)|
Remix, Producer [Additional Production] – DJ HypeWritten-By – C. Miller, K. Thornton, Liam Howlett, M. Smith, T. Randolph
|XLT 90||Prodigy||Smack My Bitch Up (12", Single)||XL Recordings||XLT 90||UK||1997|
|200779 2||Prodigy||Smack My Bitch Up (VHS, Single)||SMV Enterprises||200779 2||Australia||1997|
|none||The Prodigy||Smack My Bitch Up (Paul Oyk Bootleg) (File, MP3, 320)||Not On Label (Paul Oyk Self-released)||none||Brazil||2017|
|none||Prodigy||Smack My Bitch Up (Jonny L Remix) (Acetate, 10", W/Lbl)||Music House||none||UK||1997|
|XLS 90CD||Prodigy||Smack My Bitch Up (4xFile, MP3, Single, 320)||XL Recordings||XLS 90CD||UK||Unknown|
- Art Direction, Design – Alex Jenkins, Liam Howlett
- Photography By [Band Shot] – Steve Guillick
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Hamish Brown
- Producer – Liam Howlett, Neil Mclellan (tracks: 3)
- Vocals – Maxim (tracks: 3), Shahin Badar (tracks: 1, 4)
Tracks 1 & 4 Published by Emi Virgin Music Ltd/Next Plateau Music Inc/Beats G Music. Contains portions of 'Give the Drummer Some' by Ultramagnetic MC's from their album entitled 'Critical Breakdown' used courtesy of Next Plateau Records.
Track 2 Tom Morello appears courtesy of Epic Records. Music written, produced and engineered at the Dirt Chamber, England. Published by Emi Virgin Music Ltd.
Track 3 Published by Emi Virgin Music Ltd.
Track 4 Remix and additional production for True Playa'z Productions.
Made in England.
Breakdancer: Joel Botschinsky De Andrade (Freestyle Phanatix) at 1996 UK Breakdancing Championships.
The copyright in this sound recording is owned by XL-Recordings Ltd. ℗ & © XL-Recordings 1997. XL-Recordings, 17-19 Alma Rd, London, SW18 1AA. Tel: 0181 870 7511. Fax: 0181 871 4178. E-mail: [email protected] XL Website: www.xl-recordings.com Prodigy Website: www.prodigy.co.uk
(Digipak produced by Tinsley Robor PLC., UK)
Tracks durations on cd and cover have a few seconds difference.
- Barcode (Text): 6 34904 10902 8
- Barcode (String): 634904109028
- Matrix / Runout: ABCD Music XLS 90 CD
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L851
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1U21
- Published By – EMI Virgin Music Ltd.
- Published By – Next Plateau Music Inc.
- Published By – Beats G Music
- Produced At – Dirt Chamber
- Engineered At – Dirt Chamber
- Produced For – True Playa'z Productions
- Distributed By – Warner Music UK
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – XL Recordings
- Copyright (c) – XL Recordings
- Glass Mastered At – ABCD Music