Title: White Rock
Label: A&M Records
Style: Modern Classical, Prog Rock
Format: MP3, FLAC, WMA
FLAC size: 1037 mb | MP3 size: 1586 mb | WMA size: 1791 mb
|1||Searching For Gold||4:20|
|2||After The Ball||3:05|
Written-By – Trad.
- Arranged By, Composed By, Performer, Producer – Rick Wakeman
- Engineer [Advision] – Paul Hardiman
- Engineer [Music Centre] – Richard Lewzey
- Percussion – Tony Fernandez
- Synthesizer [Moog], Grand Piano [Steinway], Organ [Mander Pipe], Piano [RMI Computer], Piano [Fender Rhodes], Organ [Hammond C3], Clavinet [Hohner], Marimba, Mellotron, Harpsichord – Rick Wakeman
- Tape Op [Tape Operator] – Ken Thomas
- Vocals – St. Paul's Cathedral Choir
- Written-By – Rick Wakeman (tracks: A1 to B2, B4)
White Rock: The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Of The Innsbruck Winter Olympics.
All tracks: Rondor Music (London) Ltd.
With many thanks to Tony Maylam, Gordon Swire and Michael Samuelson.
Recorded between January 1976 and September 1976.
Cut at Trident Studios. Tape operator at Advision: Ken Thomas.
℗ 1977 A & M Records Inc.
Original sound recording made by A & M Records Inc. A & M Records Ltd. are the exclusive licensees for the UK.
Sleeve printed and made in England by Gothic Print Finishers Ltd., London S.E.9.
Track B1 given as "Lax-x" on the center label. On the rear cover all track titles are followed by a period (.).
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A (Stamped)): AMLH•64614•A2 HCV•1•A2 (Scratched Out)
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B (Stamped)): AMLH•64614•B3 HC•1•B3 (Scratched Out)
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Sides A & B (Stamped)): Λ (with 3 dots creating this shape)
- Printed By – Gothic Print Finishers Ltd.
- Published By – Rondor Music (London) Ltd.
- Lacquer Cut At – Trident Studios
- Licensed To – A&M Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – CBS Pressing Plant, Aston Clinton
- Recorded At – Advision Studios
- Mixed At – Advision Studios
- Recorded At – The Music Centre