Label: Forcefield Records
Released: 18 May 2013
Style: Post Rock
Format: MP3, FLAC, WMA
FLAC size: 1795 mb | MP3 size: 1693 mb | WMA size: 1866 mb
|1||Essence Of Paradox|
Cello [Accompaniment] – Mary-Cathryn ZimmerViolin [Accompaniment] – Louis Volpe
|2||Through The Unhindered Break Of Day|
|5||The Truth Of The Path|
Cello [Accompaniment] – Mary-Cathryn ZimmerPiano [Accompaniment] – Hunter Moore Recorded By, Engineer – Alastair St. HillViolin [Accompaniment] – Louis Volpe
|7||Fear Of Obtainment|
- Bass – John Kreft
- Drums – Mark Etherington
- Drums, Other [Ambiance] – Stephen Handal
- Engineer – Stephen Bowman (tracks: A1 to A4, B2, B3), T.C. Smith (tracks: A1 to A4, B2, B3)
- Guitar, Recorded By [Field Recordings], Concept By, Art Direction – Shane Handal
- Mastered By – Nick Zampiello, Rob Gonnella
- Photography By [Cover] – Larry Handal
- Producer, Mixed By – Stephen Bowman
- Written-By, Performer, Producer – Set And Setting
Limited edition of 200 copies. Clear cassette with gold, green print.
Tracks are numbered I. to VII. on release.
Recorded at Paper Sound Studios in St. Petersburg, Florida in the Fall of 2012.
'New Age' recorded and engineered at WMNF's Mike Eisenstadt Live Music Studio in Tampa, FL.
Mastered at New Alliance East.
- Recorded At – Paper Sound Studios
- Recorded At – WMNF's Mike Eisenstadt Live Music Studio
- Engineered At – WMNF's Mike Eisenstadt Live Music Studio
- Mastered At – New Alliance East Mastering