Title: Paradise Theatre
Label: RCA Music Service
Released: 19 Jan 1981
Style: Prog Rock, Art Rock, Arena Rock
Cat: R 1533579
Format: MP3, FLAC, WMA
FLAC size: 1766 mb | MP3 size: 2780 mb | WMA size: 2459 mb
|2||Too Much Time On My Hands||4:31|
|3||State Street Sadie||0:27|
|6||The Best Of Times||4:17|
|10||Nothing Ever Goes As Planned||4:46|
|11||Rockin' The Paradise||3:54|
- Arranged By [Horns] – Ed Tossing
- Art Direction, Design – Chuck Beeson, Jeff Ayeroff
- Bass Guitar, Pedalboard [Bass] – Chuck Panozzo
- Design Concept [Original Paradise Theater Concept] – Dennis DeYoung
- Drums, Percussion – John Panozzo
- Engineer – Gary Loizzo, Rob Kingsland
- Engineer [Assistant] – Will Rascati
- Guitar, Vocals – James Young , Tommy Shaw
- Horns – Bill Simpson , Dan Barber, John Haynor, Mark Ohlsen, Mike Halpin
- Illustration – Chris Hopkins, Willardson & White, Inc.
- Keyboards, Vocals – Dennis DeYoung
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Photography By [Dennis Deyoung & James Young] – Marc Hauser
- Photography By [John Panozzo & Chuck Panozzo] – John Welzenbach
- Photography By [Tommy Shaw] – Greg Murry
- Producer, Arranged By – Styx
- Saxophone, Soloist – Steve Eisen
- Written-By – Dennis DeYoung (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B1, B3, B5 to B6), James Young (tracks: A2, B3, B4), Tommy Shaw (tracks: A2, A3, B2)
℗ © 1980 A&M Records, Inc.
Terre Haute Pressing with B Side only processed through Europadisk.
B Side - play area lazer etched, "STYX" logo, solid black label / no print.
Gatefold cover is printed in reverse, with front to the left of spine and rear to right; includes poly inner sleeve.
Recorded and Mixed at Pumpkin Studios, Oak Lawn, Illinois.
All selections Published by Stygian Songs except B6 by First Time Music
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Label): SP-03719-A
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Label): SP-03719-B
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Etch exc Sterling stamp): T1 SP 03719 A T1 STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Etch exc EDP, Sterling stamps): T2 SP 03719 B EUR 2 EDP STERLING TJ
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Recorded At – Pumpkin Studios
- Mixed At – Pumpkin Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Mastered At – Europadisk
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Terre Haute
- Published By – Stygian Songs
- Published By – First Time Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records, Inc.