Title: Screen Test : Falling In Love With The Falling Spikes
Label: Shining Starecords
Style: Interview, Experimental
Cat: DOM 001
Format: MP3, FLAC, WMA
FLAC size: 2985 mb | MP3 size: 2037 mb | WMA size: 2481 mb
|1||The Chelsea Girls Film Soundtrack (Excerpt)||2:31|
|3||Women In Revolt Film Soundtrack (Excerpt)||1:02|
|4||Interview / Hedy Film Soundtrack (Excerpt)||13:40|
|7||Oh! Sweet Nuthin'||7:00|
|SS DOM 001||The Velvet Underground||Screen Test : Falling In Love With The Falling Spikes (CD, RE, Unofficial)||Not On Label (The Velvet Underground)||SS DOM 001||Japan||1996|
|DOM 001||The Falling Spikes||Screen Test : Falling In Love With The Falling Spikes (LP, RE, Unofficial, W/Lbl, Bla)||Shining Starecords||DOM 001||UK||1987|
|DOM 001||The Falling Spikes||Screen Test : Falling In Love With The Falling Spikes (LP, RE, Unofficial, Red)||Shining Starecords||DOM 001||UK||1987|
At least 3 different pressings - all with the same matrix numbers and plain white labels.
1. 1985 first pressing with black/blue/white cover (this one).
2. 1987 reissue with clear plastic cover with one sided 12"x12" red cardboard cover, "Andy Warhol" stamped in green on the inner sleeve and two postcards.
3. Black & white fold over sleeve with "Andy Warhol" stamped in green ink on lower left hand corner and on inner sleeve. It seems to be a numbered edition, some copies have a number stamped on back cover.
A1: interview from Music Factory promo LP, MGM Records MFRS-3 / Excerpt of Hedy film soundtrack .
A2, B1, B6: interviews from Music Factory promo LP, MGM Records MFRS-3 .
B2: recorded at Second Fret, Philadelphia (8-10 May 1970).
B3: excerpt of Women In Revolt film soundtrack .
B4: excerpt of The Chelsea Girls film soundtrack (summer 1966).
B5: intro recorded at The Paramount Theater in Springfield, MA (april 17,1970) Woodrose Ballroom, Springfield, 17/4/70.
There is no subdivision into single tracks.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched): DOM-001-A1 MT.
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched): DOM-001-B1 MT.
- Recorded At – Andy Warhol's Factory
- Recorded At – 2nd Fret
- Recorded At – The Paramount Theater, Springfield
- Mastered At – Musitech