Title: The Best Of The Guess Who Volume II
Label: RCA Corporation
Style: Pop Rock, Classic Rock
Format: MP3, FLAC, WMA
FLAC size: 2737 mb | MP3 size: 1902 mb | WMA size: 2613 mb
|1||Albert Flasher (March 1971)||2:25|
|2||Glamour Boy (May 1973)||4:52|
|3||Sour Suite (November 1971)||4:06|
|4||Heartbroken Bopper (February 1972)||4:10|
|5||Runnin' Back to Saskatoon (September 1972)||6:16|
|6||Follow Your Daughter Home (December 1972)||3:39|
|7||Broken (March 1971)||3:05|
|8||Orly (March 1973)||2:54|
|9||Rain Dance (July 1971)||2:44|
|10||Life In The Bloodstream (November 1971)||3:10|
|11||Guns, Guns, Guns (April 1972)||4:59|
- Bass Guitar, Vocals – Bill Wallace (tracks: B3)
- Guitar – Kurt Winter (tracks: A2, A3, B1, B2, B3)
- Guitar, Vocals – Don McDougall (tracks: B3)
- Lead Vocals, Keyboards – Burton Cummings (tracks: A1 through B6)
- Percussion – Gary Peterson (tracks: B3)
Gatefold sleeve; Orange Labels.
Produced by Jack Richardson for Nimbus 9 appears on back of sleeve, top portion.
Public Performance Clearance BMI
Special thanks to Niakwa C. C. appears on back of sleeve, toward bottom.
Bottom edge: TMK(S) Registered - Marces Registrada(s) RCA Corporation c1973 RCA Records, New York, NY - Printed in the USA
On media label, both sides: RCA Logo on the side and Victor in the middle
TM(s) (R) RCA Corp - Made in the USA
(P)1973 RCA Records
Printed in U.S.A.
Made in U.S.A.
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): APL1-0269-A
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): APL1- 0269-B
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped side A (Var. 1)): APL1-0269A-30 I A1
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped side B (Var. 1)): APL1-0269B-25 I A2
- Made By – Jack Richardson
- Produced For – Nimbus 9