Title: Spawn (The Album)
Label: Epic, Immortal Records , Sony Music Soundtrax
Style: Breakbeat, Soundtrack, Techno, Drum n Bass, Heavy Metal, Thrash
Cat: 488118 2
Format: MP3, FLAC, WMA
FLAC size: 1154 mb | MP3 size: 1900 mb | WMA size: 1710 mb
|1||–Filter & The Crystal Method||(Can't You) Trip Like I Do|
Mixed By – Ben GrosseWritten-By, Recorded By, Producer – Filter , The Crystal Method
|2||–Mansun & 808 State||Skin Up Pin Up|
Mixed By – The Baron, Mansun, Mike HunterProducer – 808 State, Paul DraperWritten-By – A. Barker, D. Partington, G. Massey, P. Draper
|3||–Slayer & Atari Teenage Riot||No Remorse (I Wanna Die)|
Producer, Mixed By – Alec EmpireWritten-By – A. Empire, J. Hanneman, K. King, T. Araya
|4||–Orbital & Kirk Hammett||Satan|
Engineer [Additional] – Francis Buckley, Kent MatkeProducer [Additional Production For Spawn] – Graeme RevellWritten-By, Producer – P. Hartnoll, P. Hartnoll
|5||–Metallica & DJ Spooky||For Whom The Bell Tolls (The Irony Of It All)|
Bass – DJ SpookyEngineer – Chris FlamProducer – MetallicaProducer [Additional] – D.J. SpookyWritten-By – C. Burton, J. Hetfield, L. Ulrich
|6||–Butthole Surfers & Moby||Tiny Rubberband|
Producer, Mixed By – The Butthole SurfersWritten-By – Butthole Surfers, R. Hall
|7||–Incubus & D.J. Greyboy||Familiar|
Producer, Mixed By – Jim WirtWritten-By – A. Katunich, A. Stevens, B. Boyd, G. Koppel, J. Pasillas, M. Einziger
|8||–Silverchair & Vitro||Spawn|
Producer – Silverchair, VitroRemix – VitroWritten-By – B. Gillies, D. Johns
|9||–Stabbing Westward & Wink||Torn Apart|
Producer, Mixed By – Wink, Stabbing WestwardWritten-By – Wink, Stabbing Westward
|10||–Prodigy & Tom Morello||One Man Army|
Producer, Mixed By – Liam HowlettWritten-By – L. Howlett, T. Morello
|11||–Soul Coughing & Roni Size||A Plane Scraped Its Belly On A Sooty Yellow Moon|
Lyrics By – M. DoughtyMixed By – Roni SizeMusic By – Roni Size, Soul CoughingProducer – Roni Size, Soul Coughing
|12||–Korn & The Dust Brothers||Kick The P.A.|
Mixed By – Korn, The Dust BrothersRecorded By [Additional] – Josh AbrahamWritten-By – Korn, The Dust Brothers
|13||–Marilyn Manson & Sneaker Pimps||Long Hard Road Out Of Hell|
Co-producer – Sneaker PimpsEngineer [Assistant] – Devon Kirkpatrick, Tony GiampaoloLyrics By – M. MansonMixed By, Engineer – Sean BeavanMusic By – T. RamirezProducer – Marilyn Manson , Sean Beavan
|14||–Henry Rollins & Goldie||T-4 Strain|
Engineer, Mixed By – Rob PlayfordProducer – Goldie, Rob PlayfordWritten-By – Goldie, H. Rollins
- A&R [Soundtrack] – Denise Luiso, Glen Brunman, Paul Pontius
- Art Direction, Design – David Coleman , Frank Harkins
- Artwork [Poster And Special Cover Artwork Colored By] – Brian Haberlin
- Artwork [Poster And Special Cover Artwork Created By] – Greg Capullo, Todd McFarlane
- Coordinator [Album Music] – Anitra Silverton, Joe Fischer
- Executive-Producer [Executive In Charge Of Music For New Line Cinema] – Toby Emmerich
- Executive-Producer [Executive In Charge Of Music For Todd Mcfarlane Entertainment] – Terry Fitzgerald
- Executive-Producer [Music Executives For New Line Cinema] – Dana Sano, Lori Silfen
- Executive-Producer [Soundtrack Executive For New Line Cinema] – Jonathan McHugh
- Executive-Producer [Soundtrack] – Happy Walters
- Legal [Music Clearances] – Jill Meyers
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Photography By – Nels Israelson, Peter Iovino
- Supervised By [Music] – George Acogny, Graeme Revell
Although all tracks featured on this release are exclusive to this album, only tracks 1 to 5, 8, 9, 11 to 14 are "real" collaborations. Tracks 6, 7, 10 are remixes. Tracks 1, 3, 8 are re-recorded versions.
Mastered at Precision Mastering, Hollywood.
Inlay folds out to a poster.
Track 1: Published by Happy Ditties From Paradise/EMI Blackwood Music/Drug Money Music/EMI Virgin Songs, Inc./Harder Faster Music/EMI Virgin Songs, Inc.
Filter appears courtesy of Reprise Records
The Crystal Method appears courtesy of Outpost Recordings
Track 2: Published by Dinger & Ollie Music/Songs Of Golgotha/Blood Heavy Music, admin. by Dinger & Ollie Music
Studio: Unique Studios, New York, New York
Marilyn Manson appears courtesy of Nothing/Interscope Records
Sneaker Pimps appear courtesy of Clean Up/Virgin Records America, Inc.
Track 3: Published by EMI Virgin Music, Inc./EMI Virgin Music, Ltd.
Orbital appears courtesy of London Records
Kirk Hammett appears courtesy of E/M Ventures
Track 4: Published by WB Music Corp./Goathead? Music
Recorded and mixed at PCP Labs
Additional recording at Josh's Garage
Korn appears courtesy of Immortal Records
Track 5: Published by Latino Buggerveil Music/Sony/ATV Songs LLC on behalf of Sony Music Publishing UK Ltd./Little Idiot Music/Warner-Tamerlane Music
Studio: Disappearing Chin Studios and Earthbeat Studios
Butthole Surfers appear courtesy of Capitol Records
Moby records for Elektra Records and Mute Records
Track 6: Published by Creeping Death Music
Engineered at Mindswerve, NYC
Metallica appears courtesy of E/M Ventures
Track 7: Published by EMI Virgin Songs, Inc./Spok Time Theater (BMI)/Wink Like That Music/EMI April Music Inc.
Stabbing Westward appears courtesy of Columbia Records
Wink appears courtesy of Ovum Recordings/Ruff House/Columbia Records
Track 8: Published by Perfect Songs/Copyright Control/Songs Of Polygram International, Inc.
Recorded at Angel Share & PWL Studios
Mansun appears courtesy of Epic Records in North America and EMI Records, Ltd. for the rest of the world
Track 9: Published by EMI Virgin Music, Inc./EMI Virgin Music, Ltd./Tom Morello Publishing Designee
Studio: Rainbow Bridge, Libertyville, IL and The Dirt Chamber, England
Liam Howlett appears courtesy of XL Recordings
Tom Morello appears courtesy of Epic Records
Track 10: Published by Sony/ATV Songs LLC on behalf of Sony Music Publishing Australia/Big Lama Music/Tinia Flab PTY. Ltd.
Studio: Festival Studios
Silverchair appears courtesy of Murmur/Epic Records
Vitro appears courtesy of Independiente
Track 11: Published by WB Music Corp. (ASCAP)/Human Pitbull Music
Studio: Maniac One Studios, Soho, london
Goldie appears courtesy of London Records U.K.
Henry Rollins appears courtesy of Dreamworks Records
Track 12: Published by Hung Like Yora Music/Sample Kings Music
Studio: 4th Street Recording
Incubus appears courtesy of Immortal Records
Track 13: Published by Molosser Music/Pennemunde Music/SS810 Music/Digital Hardcore Music
Recorded at Death's Head Studios & Empire Studios, Berlin
Slayer appears courtesy of American Recordings
Atari Teenage Riot appears courtesy of Digital Hardcore Recordings/Grand Royal Records
Track 14: Published by WB Music Corp./Published by Our Pal Dolores (ASCAP)/Full Cycle Music/Bucks Music
Studio: Drum Studios, Bristol
Soul Coughing appears courtesy of Slash Records
Made in Austria.
EPC 4881182 / CDC
Motion Picture Photography and Artwork Title: © 1997 New Line Productions, Inc.
© 1997 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
℗ Compilation: 1997 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
"Epic" registered Trademark is the exclusive Trademark of Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Distribution Sony Music
Artwork © 1997 Todd McFarlane Productions, Inc.
- Barcode: 5 099748 811820
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): Sony Music S0148811810-0101 21 A8
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): Sony Music S0148811810-0101 21 A3
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4, 5): Sony Music S0148811810-0101 21 B2
- Mastering SID Code (Variants 1 to 5): IFPI L551
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 94ED
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 947A
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 949A
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 941P
- Mould SID Code (Variant 5): IFPI 948P
- Rights Society: SACEM/BIEM
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Label Code: LC 0199
- Other (Manufacturing code): 01-488118-10
- Distribution Code: CB 811
- Distribution Code: CDC
- Distributed By – Sony Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – New Line Productions, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Todd McFarlane Productions, Inc.
- Published By – Happy Ditties From Paradise
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music
- Published By – Drug Money Music
- Published By – EMI Virgin Songs, Inc.
- Published By – Harder Faster Music
- Published By – Dinger & Ollie Music
- Published By – Songs Of Golgotha Music
- Published By – Blood Heavy Music
- Published By – EMI Virgin Music, Inc.
- Published By – EMI Virgin Music Ltd.
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Published By – Goathead? Music
- Published By – Latino Buggerveil Music
- Published By – Sony/ATV Songs LLC
- Published By – Sony Music Publishing UK Ltd.
- Published By – Little Idiot Music
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Music
- Published By – Creeping Death Music
- Published By – Spök Time Theater Music
- Published By – Wink Like That Music
- Published By – EMI April Music Inc.
- Published By – Perfect Songs
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Songs Of PolyGram International, Inc.
- Published By – Tom Morello Publishing Designee
- Published By – Sony Music Publishing Australia
- Published By – Big Llama Music
- Published By – Tinia Flab Pty.
- Published By – Human Pitbull Music
- Published By – Hung Like Yora Music
- Published By – Sample Kings Music
- Published By – Molosser Music
- Published By – Pennemunde Music
- Published By – SS810 Music
- Published By – Digital Hardcore Music
- Published By – Published By Our Pal Dolores
- Published By – Full Cycle Music
- Published By – Bucks Music
- Recorded At – Unique Recording
- Recorded At – PCP Labs
- Recorded At – Josh's Garage
- Recorded At – Disappearing Chin Studio
- Recorded At – Earthbeat Studios
- Recorded At – Angels Share Studios
- Recorded At – PWL Studios
- Recorded At – Rainbow Bridge Studios
- Recorded At – Dirt Chamber
- Recorded At – Festival Studios
- Recorded At – Maniac One Studio
- Recorded At – 4th Street Recording
- Recorded At – Death Head Studios
- Recorded At – Empire Studios, Berlin
- Recorded At – Studio Drum
- Engineered At – Mindswerve
- Mixed At – PCP Labs
- Mastered At – Precision Mastering
- Pressed By – Sony Music – S0148811810-0101